Unit Forms

Semi-Annual Report Forms

To be used by units that maintain local bank accounts (petty cash accounts). They are to be filed twice per year with the NOLSW Financial Secretary/Treasurer. 

Office spreadsheet icon semi-annual_report_forms.xls
Semi-Annual Unit Report Forms

Reimbursement Request Forms

To be used by Units who do not maintain local Petty Cash Accounts, and by individuals seeking direct reimbursement from the NOSLW National Union. 

This form can be filled out in Microsoft Excel and the totals will be calculated automatically or can be printed and filled out by hand.  

File member_reimbursement_form.xlsx
Member Reimbursement Form

Sample Unit Bylaws

Microsoft Office document icon sample_unit_bylaws.doc
Sample Unit Bylaws